Wonderful font, it is really useful for my project and more!
"Pixel Narrative" - PixelArt Font (Demo Included)
A downloadable asset pack
A pixelart font designed for games and pixelart.
The font contains uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, symbols (symbols are only included in the complete version)
¡The Anti-Aliased Version is only available as a spritesheet / no .ttf file available!
What's Included :
- A spritesheet containing the bitmap font and an anti-aliased version for pixelart
- .ttf Files for the Bold and Regular fonts
- Accented vowels á - é - í - ó - ú // Á - É - Í - Ó - Ú
- The mighty ñ / Ñ
- Lots of Love
- A font version that has the lleter "a" written as "ɑ" instead of "a"
- The demo version does not contain any of the symbols, This version includes only uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers.
- This version does not contain any of the accented vowels or the ñ
- The demo version also contains the spritesheet, however this one does not have symbols neither the anti-aliased version
(The demo version spritesheet)
¡Hope you enjoy the font! :)
Check out more of my work on Twitter. ¡Feedback is really appreciated!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.19 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
hi, the font looks wonderful!
i did notice that the period (.) and accented vowels aren't in the spritesheet / antialiased version, it's not a big problem for me, but i thought you should know!
This is a nice font! However, I think the lowercase "a" looks a little too much like "z" :/ I wonder if a single-storey "a" would be a possibility?